Job: Community Coordinator
Open position: Community Coordinator
Please send an email marked "COMMUNITY COORDINATOR" in the topic field with your your application and resume to email@example.com
Want to work in esports and gaming? Are you up to date on all the latest trends and trends of the SoMe landscape? Then you may be the person we're looking for.
AceZone is searching for young and dedicated creative souls with deep insights into the broader gaming and esports communities to assist in establishing and growing our online presence across social and digital platforms.
The Community Coordinator will work in close relations with our Marketing & PR Manager in creating and executing social campaigns to inform, engage and grow our online communities.
- Manage content and schedule/publish across AceZone social and digital platforms
- Handle day-to-day social media management on AceZone channels
- Gather and generate community feedback reports based on AceZone community activity
- Day-to-day engagement with audiences on AceZone channels
- Monitoring of social channels to analyze community sentiments and identify strategic opportunities
- Gather performance and analytics metrics to generate social media reports used by the Marketing Team
- Assist in creating monthly content calendar outputs and executing marketing campaigns
- Support Marketing and PR activities and needs
- Monitor, create and post content from live esport matches where AceZone products are featured
- Engage with relevant SoMe content within the gaming community on behalf of AceZone
- Excellent communication skills and writing capabilities
- Deep understanding of gaming communities, esports and trends within
- Insights into managing key social platforms (YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch, etc.)
- High-level familiarity of online trends, content formats, meme culture and gaming language
- Passionate, well-organized and structured personality and approach
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Novice video editing skills
- Novice graphical and image editing skills
The position is part-time with an hourly salary and control over your own working hours. You’ll be primarily working from home. If this job description fits your expertise and persona, send your application and cv to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AceZone is a manufacturer of premium competitive gaming and esports headsets. Our products are an industry standard among professional esport tournament organizers.